Law on Transparency
We are interested in the opinions and expectations of users of our services and we share our experience to contribute to the design and development of the policy on water cycle management in Spain. All of this is integrated into a process focussed on reporting, notifying and sharing information with users and affected stakeholders, in addition to dealing with and considering their requirements and concerns.
Therefore, Acuamed draws up its reports following the recommendations and criteria set out in version 3.1 of the “Guide for Drawing Up Sustainability Reports” prepared by the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI), including performance data for all activities controlled by Acuamed that give rise to significant impacts, and —for non-controlled activities that have significant impact— information has been included on the management focus implemented by Acuamed.
Our strategy in the area of human resources is based on mutual respect and commitment, generating a good environment for personal and professional development.
Therefore, over recent years, the company has started up diverse policies aimed at:
- Guaranteeing fair negotiation with employees throughout their working relationship.
- Ensuring the diversity and equality of opportunities.
- Preventing unacceptable conduct such as harassment at work.
- Fair remuneration for effort, and facilitating a good work-life balance.
- Contributing to profesional training and development.
- Preventing existing risks in the area of health and safety at work.