• On June 29th, Acuamed and the Spanish Institute of Oceanography signed a collaboration agreement for the red tuna conservation. With this agreement both organisations hope to contribute to a more sustainable exploitation of this high value species and to the regeneration of its natural populations.
• Acuamed, participated on March 25th as promotor of the First Regional Biodiversity Forum in the Valencia Community within the Framework of the European campaign Companies and Biodiversity. It is a European Union LIFE+ programme financed Project organised by the Global Nature Foundation with the collaboration of the Valencian Department of Environment, Water, Civil Works and Housing.
• Collaboration with the Spanish International Cooperation Agency for Colombian Management training.
• Collaboration with Intermon Oxfam for the delivery of 15.000 litters of drinking water to Sudan.
• Organization with the User Communities from Campo de Níjar, in Almería of a course on the use desalinated water in agriculture.
"More than a present" Intermon Oxfam. Christmas Campaign. Acuamed collaborated with this NGO to contribute to the development to supply drinking water to Sudan.
• Water Management Programme in Almería. May 2009.
• Collaboration with the Triathlon Spanish Federation and Acuamed for a world championship. May (15.000 desalinated water bottles, 6 flags and a marquee).
• Collaboration with the United Nations document distributed in the Climate Change meeting in Copenhagen. December 2009.
• Collaboración with Expo Zaragoza 2008.
Acuamed collaborated among other activities with a campaign of free desalinated water distribution during the Expo, (500.000 desalinated water bottles as well as the same amount of information brochures). Acuamed organised one of the information sessions in Agora during the desalination week with a round table followed with a scientific workshops on desalination.
• Contributing to Social Corporate Responsibility, Acuamed started collaboration with Intermon Oxfam to install four water deposits in Chad and production of 600 - "More than a present" cards.
AQUA Magazine collaboration
June 2007, AQUA, the new monthly magazine was born. It was focussed on wellbeing and the values of sustainable resource Management, supporting Readers positive education and training. ACUAMED signed a collaboration agreement in July 2007 that included collaborating with information and reference material for report publication.
• State' General Adminsitration Communications managers Group
ACUAMED was included in this Group, GRECO-AGE, in 2007. Its objective is to coordinate and supervise the communication plan designed to develop Commissions' Regulation 1828/2006, and applicable to operative Programme form FEDER Funds receiving organisms.